Final release of the 0.1 version. A few bugs were caught and fixed, but other than that, it is the same 0.1rc1 version that was released last week. Please see the Changelog
for this version for more information. Documentation has also been updated and the packages are now smaller, since many unneeded files have been removed. Can be downloaded from here
These are the basic changes:
- Now by default no network checks are performed when entering email address. If you wish to have that functionality back, please enable the "check_email_address_validity" setting in the configuration file. This setting has been reported to cause some problems and timeouts.
- When entering a new link in the admin interface, if the user forgot to add the "http://" in front, it will be added.
- A few strings from the default template had not been localized.
- The texts for htmlarea were in Spanish rather than in English. Now they're back to English.
- If htmlarea wasn't enabled, the help window wasn't working in the admin interface. That has been fixed.
If you think you've found another bug, please do not hesitate to let us know, either via the forums, mailing list, or the bug reporting interface provided by Sourceforge.
Happy blogging, and thanks to all the users who reported bugs and who are already running pLog!