NewsFeaturesDownloadsDevelopmentSupportAbout Us

More publicity for pLog

Here are some facts in short:

[updated on 26 Jun 2005]

Meanwhile pLoogle has 61.568 page views and 549 link entries since july 2004 and it seems to be well-known.

< !-- ADS -->
  1. Trackback Trackback: What is Blog CMS?
    Posted by Blog CMS is CMS for blog. CMS stands for Content Management System, which is used for making dynamic web site. Therefore blog CMS is CMS that is especially designed for making a blog. Blog software or blog tool is also used to indicate blog CMS, however, 11 Jul 2005, 15:38
  1. Comment Re: Old pLog though!

I think they didn't notice it, so I wrote them a change request today. I think they will change it in the next issue.

Posted by Michael 20 Jun 2005, 17:39
  2. Comment No Subject

I think distributions like debian probably just need a package maintainer.
    I use debian, though haven't made a package, other than a couple kernels.
    I have wondered about how to make a package for plog, or any other blog program, that it seems that most of our users are individuals, without access to the computer, and so the package would not help them. So, I guess I should just ignore them, and make a package that installs itself in /var/www/ or something.

Posted by jondaley 27 Jun 2005, 19:41
  3. Comment Re: Re: Old pLog though!

The interational PHP Magazine now delivers pLog 1.0.1 on the CD of their next issue. See updated link in this article :).

Posted by Michael 02 Jul 2005, 07:45
  4. Comment No Subject

I agree, that a linux package would not help the "normal" users. But I think a linux package for pLog will help the system administrators to set up the right blogging software :) on their linux systems very easy. If there is such a package, more admins take notice of pLog and so we can increase the spread of pLog.

Posted by Michael 02 Jul 2005, 07:54
  5. Comment Typo or a hint?

pLog is established as package in "Fee"BSD? :)

Posted by jlaw 10 Jul 2005, 09:34
  6. Comment pLog on TaFusion MEPIS MigrationSERVER

Just a note that thanks to Oscar we will be including pLog as an application on the MigrationSERVER (Debian based of course). These guys have done a wonderful job and we will do our hardest to promote the product. We've included it on our MigrationSERVER product page as well as actually using it on TaFusion.org.

You all have done a wonderful job, and I want to thank every one of you!

Posted by Dianne Ursini 28 Jul 2005, 15:28